Friday, September 27, 2019

Homework Response #3 "Nike’s Chief of Design Doodles All Day"

   Being the head of a designing department of a major company means you need to be able to spark up big ideas and creative plans almost every day. As it is for being a designer for a shoe company, like Nike, means your designs must be beneficial to both the company, and it's buyers. In this article,  the Chief of Design at Nike, John Hoke speaks in a interview about how he does his work that involves creating shoes, and making a wonderful career with his workers including his passable struggle with dyslexia.
 I believe this man has much potential despite his struggles as a dyslexic person, he is able to go beyond abilities to even think of the most bizarre ideas that may not even be possible.

(Y'know I didn't even finish typing my response but I'm uploading what I have.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project